Have you ever wondered how to achieve your financial goals while staying mentally healthy? Is there a way to excel at manifesting money without working all hours of the day?
Rhonda Byrne of The Secret argues that by manifesting money, using the law of attraction, money and prosperity will come to you. Keep reading to find out how it works!
Manifesting Money: The Law of Attraction
When you’re manifesting money, the same process applies when you’re manifesting other things. The law of attraction and money how they apply to your body and health. The same principles apply to money and the law of attraction and creating wealth in your life
Focus on Money
The first rule to manifesting money is simple: to attract money, you must focus on money. To bring money to you, you must create a new thought message of wealth. Money and the law of attraction is an important part of living a happy and fulfilling life.
When you focus on a lack of money or the consequences of not having enough, you are blocking all the money waiting for you with your thoughts. With money and the law of attraction, if your thoughts are on not having enough, you will never have enough.
- The Law of Attraction will bring back those pictures of not having enough as experiences.
- For example, when you have bills stacking up and don’t know where the money to pay them will come from, focusing on those bills will only attract more bills.
- Even though it’s hard, focusing on abundance, despite the bills, will send out the proper signal. Say, “These bills will be paid. Life is abundant, and something will come through.” Then believe it and feel the relief of it coming true.
You can’t attract money if you feel bad about money. With manifesting money, it makes sense that when you do not have enough money, money becomes a stressor. Your thoughts around it become negative.
- Those negative feelings about money are stopping more from coming to you.
If you can start to feel good about money and showing gratitude for what you have, you can create a new frequency. You must change your thoughts from lack-of-money to more-than-enough-money. Start to say and believe that you have more than enough. Feel it and show gratitude.
Remember the childhood game of make believe? Use your imagination to see and believe that you already have more than enough money. Imagine what you would buy with that money. All the things you will do. Imagine yourself spending, and feel the joy of it. This is the same idea as manifesting money. Gratitude and the law
- If you’ve ever thought, “I can’t afford it,” change those thoughts to, “I can afford that. I can buy anything I want.” Say it again and again, and believe it.
- When you see something you want, say, “I can afford that. I can buy that.” Better yet, look for things you want, and repeat those phrases.
- If you want to buy a Porsche, find the one you want, no matter how outlandish, and repeat, “I can buy that Porsche. I can afford it.”
- As you say the words, you will become convinced of the truth of those words. That expectation will translate into new pictures the Law of Attraction will mirror back to you.
There is abundance in the world, and your responsibility is not regarding the how of money coming to you. All you have to do is ask, believe you are receiving, and feel joyful about having received. This is key to manifesting money.
Making Money the Old Fashioned Way
If you believe the only way money will come to you is by struggling, release that thought immediately. In the Law of Attraction, money is there. You just have to know how to access it.
- If you believe money only comes through struggle, you are emitting that frequency. The Law of Attraction must, by its nature, make that picture your experience. You will get a struggle.
- Instead, think thoughts about how easy it is to attain money and how often money comes to you.
By merely existing, you are deserving of prosperity. The keys to attaining prosperity are your thoughts and feelings. You’ve had the keys all along, and now you know how to use them to gain skill in manifesting money.
The Power of Giving
When you give, you are acknowledging that you have more than enough to share. This powerful action sets you on the frequency of having plenty of money, and you will continue to have plenty. This is an important part of manifesting money.
If you don’t believe you have enough to give, you now know why you don’t have enough to give. When thoughts of not enough enter your mind, start giving. Giving is an act of love and abundance, and love feels good. Giving from a full heart is one of the best feelings in the world. The Law of Attraction will use that signal to send even more to your life.
As you exhibit faith in the ability to give, the Law of Attraction must provide you more to give.
Financial sacrifice is not the same as giving. Sacrificing stems from a thought of giving despite your lack. The underlying thought is one of there not being enough. Your good deed for another creates a bad frequency for you. Sacrifice will lead to resentment. Your thoughts of being without will be compounded as you feel you are losing more.
The actions of giving and sacrificing are the same. The thoughts are different. Turn your thoughts about sacrificing into thoughts of sharing your abundance with another. Those thoughts will signal the Law of Attraction with the right frequency.
Money and the law of attraction is a tricky subject. While you should make sure you’re working every day on your positive thoughts, manifesting money is also about believing in yourself, and understanding the power of giving.
———End of Preview———
Like what you just read? Read the rest of the world's best summary of Rhonda Byrne's "The Secret" at Shortform.
Here's what you'll find in our full The Secret summary:
- How to visualize the future you want to increase your success
- Why visualization works, according to the laws of the universe
- Why thinking about negative things sabotages your success