What if you knew you could find your soulmate? Would you want to learn how? It’s all about the Law of Attraction and love.
In The Secret, Rhonda Byrne outlines how the power of positive thinking can help you find and keep fulfilling relationships. The Law of Attraction and Love is one of the most sought after parts of The Secret- find out how it works.
The Law of Attraction and Love
More than health and money, people tend to crave affection and harmonious relationships. The Law of Attraction works for calling forth love and healthy relationships into your life.
Finding a Life Partner
The idea is that the Law of Attraction manifests love. You can have whatever relationship you want by calling it forth with your thoughts. Think about the type of partner you want. Visualize what that partner looks like. Think about what qualities that partner has. Feel what life with that partner feels like. Believe this partner exists in the world. Believe you have summoned them to you through your thoughts and feelings thought the Law of Attraction and love you want to experience.
If your thoughts are about how lonely you feel, the Law of Attraction will mirror that loneliness back. You will block the love you want with your thoughts of not having love.
- For example, if every Friday night you watch movies and lament not having a date, the signal you are sending the universe is, “I never have a date on Friday night.”
- If you can change your thoughts to, “It will be nice when I have a partner to share Friday nights with,” you’ll experience a good feeling, and the Law of Attraction will send back pictures that emulate that nice feeling.
Make sure your actions match your desire to bring love into your life. Make space to receive what you want through your actions. This is how you use the Law of Attraction and love.
- If you want a partner to share lazy Sundays with, make sure your Sundays aren’t full up. Don’t make Sunday the day you spend working.
- Don’t overbook your Sundays with family and friends.
- Keep your Sundays open. Mark in your calendar, “Lazy Sunday with my love.”
- Do what you would do if you had the partner you wanted.
- Feel how good it feels to be doing that thing with that person.
- Hold that thought and feeling inside, and be prepared to receive inspiration from the universe.
Improving Your Relationship
If you are married or in a relationship, think about what you are grateful for. Show gratitude for the way your partner uplifts your life. Make a list of all the things you love about your partner, and show gratitude for those things. The Law of Attraction manifests love in relationships you’re in, too- it can help create strong and positive bonds.
When you focus on what you love about your partner, even during times of strife, the universe will give you more to love about them. The Law of Attraction and love go hand in hand.
- When you focus on what you love, you start to show more love. That love, the most powerful feeling, creates a strong signal for you and your life.
- Sit back and be amazed at how many more things you find to love about your partner. Watch how your partner begins to show you more love, as well.
When you focus on the negatives about your partner, the universe will conspire to bring you more of the same. Every couple has arguments. Every person has a list of things their partners do that drive them crazy. But if your thoughts are always on those arguments or things, the Law of Attraction and love has no choice to bring more into your life to make you angry.
- Ever felt suspicious about your partner’s fidelity? Ever let those thoughts become obsessions or deeply felt concerns? What was the outcome?
- If you believe your partner is being unfaithful, you are calling forth circumstances and events that perpetuate that belief. The universe is listening.
There may be good reason to doubt your partner’s actions. But rather than focusing on them and bringing that reality to fruition, change your thoughts. Focus on what you want the future to look like. Focus on what you want your relationship to look like, and how the Law of Attraction manifests love.
- If you turn your thoughts to, “I want a marriage that honors our vows,” that picture will come back to you. It may not come back in the way you thought, but the Law of Attraction will conspire to bring that type of marriage to your life.
- If you say, “I want to trust my partner,” the Law of Attraction must respond by sending back a partner you can trust. Remember: the how is not your concern. The universe will conspire to bring you situations, events, or people who will allow you to experience the sensation of trust with your partner.
Relationships can be hard to maintain. Keeping your thoughts focused on the kind of relationship you want will ensure you receive and are able to maintain that relationship. The Law of Attraction and love can help you keep an open mind and heart. One relationship might end, but be open to the possibility that the universe heard your positive thoughts and has conspired to make them a reality. There may be answers in places you didn’t expect. Stay positive in your thoughts. And stay open to receiving.
When it comes to the Law of Attraction and love, making sure you follow the concepts of Law of Attraction is important. By thinking positive, communicating, and transmitting love, you can find fulfillment in your personal relationships.
———End of Preview———
Like what you just read? Read the rest of the world's best summary of Rhonda Byrne's "The Secret" at Shortform .
Here's what you'll find in our full The Secret summary :
- How to visualize the future you want to increase your success
- Why visualization works, according to the laws of the universe
- Why thinking about negative things sabotages your success