Want to know what books Kyle Bass recommends on their reading list? We've researched interviews, social media posts, podcasts, and articles to build a comprehensive list of Kyle Bass's favorite book recommendations of all time.
The media often suggest that Russia poses the greatest threat to America's national security, but the real danger lies farther east. While those in power have been distracted and disorderly, China has waged a six-front war on America's economy, military, diplomacy, technology, education, and infrastructure--and they're winning. It's almost too late to undo the shocking, though nearly invisible, victories of the... more
The media often suggest that Russia poses the greatest threat to America's national security, but the real danger lies farther east. While those in power have been distracted and disorderly, China has waged a six-front war on America's economy, military, diplomacy, technology, education, and infrastructure--and they're winning. It's almost too late to undo the shocking, though nearly invisible, victories of the Chinese.
In Stealth War, retired Air Force Brigadier General Robert Spalding reveals China's motives and secret attacks on the West. Chronicling how our leaders have failed to protect us over recent decades, he provides shocking evidence of some of China's most brilliant ploys, including:
- Placing Confucius Institutes in universities across the United States that serve to monitor and control Chinese students on campus and spread communist narratives to unsuspecting American students.
- Offering enormous sums to American experts who create investment funds that funnel technology to China.
- Signing a thirty-year agreement with the US that allows China to share peaceful nuclear technology, ensuring that they have access to American nuclear know-how.
Spalding's concern isn't merely that America could lose its position on the world stage. More urgently, the Chinese Communist Party has a fundamental loathing of the legal protections America grants its people and seeks to create a world without those rights.
Despite all the damage done so far, Spalding shows how it's still possible for the U.S. and the rest of the free world to combat--and win--China's stealth war. less
Jared TateHalfway through this great book. I lived in China for 4 years & it’s as clear as day. Every westerner who believes in democracy should read this book & gain some real insights into how China is waging a Stealth War to rule the world. We see same tactics in #blockchain industry. https://t.co/k2s1JtTman (Source)
Kyle Bass@Alam_Chaudry Roach would love to hand the keys to our future to the ccp. He is a joke. General Spalding has a book to release on October 1st titled “Stealth War”. After living in Beijing and being the US Defense Dept’s attaché to china, Spalding understands exactly what the ccp is doing to US (Source)
Don't have time to read Kyle Bass's favorite books? Read Shortform summaries.
Shortform summaries help you learn 10x faster by:
- Being comprehensive: you learn the most important points in the book
- Cutting out the fluff: you focus your time on what's important to know
- Interactive exercises: apply the book's ideas to your own life with our educators' guidance.