Want to know what books Esther Choo Md Mph recommends on their reading list? We've researched interviews, social media posts, podcasts, and articles to build a comprehensive list of Esther Choo Md Mph's favorite book recommendations of all time.
Does eating sugar cause yeast infections? Does pubic hair have... more
Does eating sugar cause yeast infections? Does pubic hair have a function?
Should you have a vulvovaginal care regimen?
Will your vagina shrivel up if you go without sex?
What's the truth about the HPV vaccine?
So many important questions, so much convincing, confusing, contradictory misinformation! In this age of click bait, pseudoscience, and celebrity-endorsed products, it's easy to be overwhelmed--whether it's websites, advice from well-meaning friends, uneducated partners, and even healthcare providers. So how do you separate facts from fiction? OB-GYN Jen Gunter, an expert on women's health--and the internet's most popular go-to doc--comes to the rescue with a book that debunks the myths and educates and empowers women. From reproductive health to the impact of antibiotics and probiotics, and the latest trends, including vaginal steaming, vaginal marijuana products, and jade eggs, Gunter takes us on a factual, fun-filled journey. Discover the truth about:
- The vaginal microbiome
- Genital hygiene, lubricants, and hormone myths and fallacies
- How diet impacts vaginal health
- Stem cells and the vagina
- Cosmetic vaginal surgery
- What changes to expect during pregnancy, after childbirth, and through menopause
- How medicine fails women by dismissing symptoms
- Thongs vs. lace: the best underwear for vaginal health
- How to select a tampon
- The full glory of the clitoris and the myth of the G Spot
... And so much more. Whether you're a twenty-six-year-old worried that her labia are "uncool" or a sixty-six-year-old dealing with painful sex, this comprehensive guide is sure to become a lifelong trusted resource. less
Laurie Halse Anderson“There are no products here to make balls smell better.” Seriously, you guys. If you have a vagina, or you love someone who has a vagina, or have so many vagina questions, buy @DrJenGunter's book: The Vagina Bible: The Vulva and the Vagina—Separating the Myth from the Medicine https://t.co/yobBjM7OS9 (Source)
Don't have time to read Esther Choo Md Mph's favorite books? Read Shortform summaries.
Shortform summaries help you learn 10x faster by:
- Being comprehensive: you learn the most important points in the book
- Cutting out the fluff: you focus your time on what's important to know
- Interactive exercises: apply the book's ideas to your own life with our educators' guidance.