Are you a finance blogger or expert on the matter? Do you want to share your expertise and build credibility with your audience?
If you know a thing or two about finance and want to spread the word about your website and/or services, you may be interested in contributing a guest post to Shortform. You can write about investing, debt clearance, insurance, income tax, retirement, and anything else that pertains to finance.
Here is a look at the benefits of contributing a finance guest post to the Shortform blog and some things to consider when choosing a topic to write about.
Why Write for Shortform?
In publishing with us, you will:
- Get eyes on your content. Thousands of curious, educated, and sophisticated readers visit our blog every month.
- Increase your thought leadership. Shortform is reputable for publishing highly authoritative and trustworthy content.
- Get a chance to rank your post on the first page of Google. Our articles regularly show up on the first page of SERP. To maximize the chances of your article ranking, our editor will optimize it according to the latest SEO best practices.
- Drive traffic to your website. You are welcome to link to your blog or website, so our readers can come and check it out.
- Definitely get a response. We read and respond to every submission in a timely manner. You can rest assured we won’t ignore or leave you hanging!
The submission instructions can be found here.
Topics to Write About
Finance is a niche that is highly technical and complex, so make sure you choose a topic that you can explain clearly and comprehensively. Below are some finance topics we’ve covered previously, but you’re free to write about anything as long as it pertains to finance. Write for us about:
Personal Finance Tips. Personal finance is…well…personal: Some want to get out of debt, some want to save for a big-ticket purchase, and others want to build serious wealth. By sharing personal finance tips on our blog, you’ll help hundreds of people achieve their financial goals!
Wealth-Building and Investing. We’ve published a fair share of investing articles and we always welcome new contributors who are eager to share tips and strategies to help our readers level up their investing game!
Retirement Planning. Planning for retirement is something many people don’t start thinking about until it’s too late. If you have helpful tips on how to plan for one’s golden years, your input will be of great help!