The Zen of Social Media Marketing
An Easier Way to Build Credibility, Generate Buzz, and Increase Revenue
In 2001, at the dawn of the millennium—and the digital marketing age—the first edition of The Zen of Social Media Marketing became a global hit. In the ensuing years, updated editions helped even more marketers, entrepreneurs, students, and professionals of all types navigate the sometimes-stressful world of social media. Now, this new, fully... more
In 2001, at the dawn of the millennium—and the digital marketing age—the first edition of The Zen of Social Media Marketing became a global hit. In the ensuing years, updated editions helped even more marketers, entrepreneurs, students, and professionals of all types navigate the sometimes-stressful world of social media. Now, this new, fully updated edition offers timely insight to the ways social media marketing has changed and specific steps to show you exactly how to thrive and profit with ease and efficiency.
Whether you’re a novice, struggler, or mastery-seeker, you already know that engaging in social media is no longer optional. People are talking about your company online and you need to be part of those conversations. However, social media marketing isn’t like traditional marketing—and treating it that way only leads to frustration and failure. In The Zen of Social Media Marketing, Shama Hyder, social media expert and president of The Marketing Zen Group, teaches you the “Zen” of using social media tools to find your own marketing nirvana.
The newest edition of The Zen of Social Media Marketing gives you:
- A comprehensive overview of why social media works and how to use it to drive traffic to your website and fan page
- A proven process to attract followers and fans and convert them into customers and clients
- The latest social media trends and step-by-step guidelines for sites and apps such as Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and more
- Innovative tips for mobile design
- Essential advice on content marketing, email marketing, video, and targeted tactics to enhance your SEO
- All-new information on why, when, and how to use online advertising
- Why self-expression is the true driver of social media use and how to leverage it for your business
- Insights from dozens of leading online marketers and entrepreneurs, with strategies for success
Reviews and Recommendations
We've comprehensively compiled reviews of The Zen of Social Media Marketing from the world's leading experts.
Ionut Danifeld I remember that in my beginning of my career I was working mostly on offline marketing and this new era of digital marketing was emerging. I didn't have any course during my university regarding online marketing and I was clueless where to start. A book that helped me a lot was: The Zen of Social Media Marketing by Shama Hyder. Sometimes people ask me how to start and my answer is still: read this book, it's mind-blowing. (Source)
Rankings by Category
The Zen of Social Media Marketing is ranked in the following categories:
- #37 in Econometrics